Estrogen Blockers For Men
Men and Estrogen – It is not just women who produce estrogen but men also produce estrogen, though in much smaller quantities. Estrogen is the female hormone while testosterone is the male hormone.
When you body begins producing too much of estrogen, testosterone production begins declining and this can lead to a host of health problems and issues in men.
One of the most common problem that arises due to high estrogen levels in men is Gynecomastia or abnormal growth of male breasts in men. This can turn things really embarrassing for men. Other issues that can crop up due to high levels of estrogen in your body include a drop in testosterone levels that can again lead to :
- loss of lean muscle
- weight gain and belly bulge
- reduce bone density and weaker bones
- hot flashes and excessive sweating
- low libido and erectile dysfunction
- mood swings and irritable behavior etc.,
Not just this, high estrogen levels in men can cause development of feminine characteristics in men. This can be a big problem for most men.
Estrogen Blockers For Men
The first step that you need to take in order to control estrogen levels in your body is to get rid of excess body fat. Too much of belly fat tends to increase estrogen level in your body. This is because of an enzyme called aromatase that converts testosterone into estrogen in your body.
Another important step is to control your drinking habit. Alcohol and testosterone do not really gel together. Too much of alcohol can increase estrogen level in your body and this can lower testosterone.
Usually, men can control estrogen in their body with the help of a good and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Some of the natural estrogen blockers include the following:
- Bee Pollen is an excellent estrogen blocker for over weight men.
- Horny Goat Weed or Epimedium Sagittatum is an excellent herb to control the production of estrogen in men. Another natural testosterone booster is Tribulus Terrestris. Tongat Ali is yet another great herb that can help increase the production of male hormone testosterone in men.
- Various berries, citrus fruits, figs, grapes, melons, pears, pineapples etc., are excellent estrogen blocking fruits.
- Fresh green vegetables such as Arugula, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Chard, Collard Greens, Corn, Green Beans, Kale, Onions, Radishes, Rutabagas and Squashes are effective in controlling estrogen.
How To Increase Testosterone
Increasing testosterone or the male hormone in your body is not that difficult. Here are some simple and easy ways to do so:
- Begin Working Out Heavy – Weight training is known to boost testosterone production in men.
- Avoid Alcohol
- Reduce Body Fat
- Include Zinc and EFA’s in your diet
- Reduce Stress
- Get Enough Sleep
- Enjoy More Sex
Moreover, Provacyl is a natural testosterone enhancer for men. It is a 100% natural formula that is comprised of age proven herbs and other natural ingredients that can stimulate testosterone as well as HGH production in your body without any side effects at all. It can help you get a better body build and improve body composition. It can also help boost male libido and ensure powerful erections. In addition to this, it can also help elevate mood and improve sleep quality in men. Another benefit is that it can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines so that you can get younger looking skin.